Sunday, March 4, 2012

Reached New Territory

Hey all! I arrived and am adjusting to my new surroundings pretty well so far! My sleep schedule is COMPLETELY messed up, but I'll be back to normal in no time! There were no Peruvian families available to stay with so I'm staying at the volunteer house. I won't get the full feel of living in Peru this way, but it makes it easier to hang out with the other volunteers. There are a lot of volunteers which makes it more enjoyable to explore the area! And the food is AMAZING!!!! I get a tour of the main square later today so I'll be posting some pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! It is so good to get that report--sorry you do not have a family to stay with but it may end up being more fun to be with the other volunteers--Enjoy and we are so happy for you to get to experience a new country!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have a blast Mister! Be safe ! We love you!

    ReplyDelete